We’re more than just a provider of quality construction materials. We also offer services to better help accommodate project needs. Peak Concrete Pumping, an entity of Everist Materials, provides concrete pumping services in Colorado, Eastern Utah and Southern Wyoming. We do on-site quality control services right on job sites to ensure the quality on material is to correct specifications. Our services go mobile as well with our portable crushing, washing and screening plants.
Everist Materials offers several different truck options to accommodate your project needs. The fleet of trucks is fully capable of handling any size job and large enough to give customers quick turnaround times. All of our drivers are certified with experience to ensure a smooth delivery process and our dispatch team works around the clock to ensure deliveries are on time and everything for the order is in place.
- Tandem Dump Truck: Up to 14 tons
- End Dump Truck: Up to 25 tons
- Belly Dump Truck: Up to 25 tons
- 10 yard Concrete Truck: Reaches up to 15 feet off the truck rear
- Conveyor Trucks: Haul up to 9 yards and 30 feet off the truck rear
Portable Plant Services
Our portable crushing, screening and washing plant allows our crew to process your aggregate product to custom specifications. We are able to custom crush, screen, and wash any type of material, including recycled materials.
On-Site Qualiy Control
Our on-site lab enables us to test products throughout production on a daily basis, to ensure specifications are met accurately every time. Our work is not just limited to working on-site at an Everist Materials location; our quality control department goes on job sites to test and oversee the correct specifications are being met in the materials that is being used.
We test for conformance with FHWA, CDOT, FAA, and civil specifications and maintain Superpave Asphalt Mix Designs for each plant. Marshall Mix Designs are performed specific to project requirements and as needed. Current concrete designs are maintained on the CDOT APL as well as in accordance with ACI 301.
- Aggregates: Test for gradation, standard and modified proctor, plasticity index
- Concrete: Test for plastic properties (slump, air content, temperature, unit weight) and compressive strength
- Asphalt: Test for AC content, gradation and volumetric properties
Each concrete batch plant has on-site testing capability for plastic properties as well as compressive strength specimen curing tanks and two fully capable concrete/aggregate testing laboratories and one volumetric asphalt laboratory are regularly maintained.
- Produced and tested products for CDOT’s first Warm Mix Asphalt (WMA) trial which occurred on the EB I-70
- Produced and tested Type I Cover Coat aggregate for numerous CDOT surface maintenance projects
- Produced and tested concrete for water containment and treatment facilities, bridge structures, and high-rise hotels